The FitLight Trainer ™ system is a wireless light system comprised of 8 RGB LED powered lights and a central PDA controller. The lights are used as targets for the athlete to activate or deactivate as per the training routine.
- FitLights are a unique training aid that uses a laser beam from 10cm up to 80cm They have rechargeable LED lights that work off WiFi and are used for a huge variety of sports and exercises.
- FitLights are great for Promoting inclusion in sport by focusing on cognitive as well physical speed and reactions.
- All reactions are timed and have spilt times and are recorded for future tests and improvement.
- Simply by breaking the beam it sets the personalised/random or pre programmed sequence, if you don’t break the beam the next light in the sequence will not flash. Lights can be set to a sequence of up to 100 flashes.
- Can be used in day light, night time, are Water proof and extremely durable with a range 0f upto 100sqm.
- Can be set for a whole array of tasks and the lights can flash, blink, be whole lights or just centred light with numerous colours of your choice.
- Want a trial session at your facility. One of team will happily come to see you and demonstrate the amazing versatility of the FitLights.
- Used by Premier League Football clubs, Rugby Clubs, Hockey, Cricket Clubs, Schools, Collages, Universities and many more.
Technology Specifications and Features:
The fitLight Trainer ™ system is a wireless light system comprised of 8 RGB LED powered lights and a central PDA controller. The lights are used as targets for the athlete to activate or deactivate as per the training routine. with the Fitlight Trainer, Various measurements can be captured for immediate feedback in relation to the athlete’s performance or can later be downloaded to a central computer for future analysis.
Fit Light Trainer Lights can be deactivated by use of the athletes’ hands, feet, head, and racquets or by any other sport specific means. The lights can be programmed to be deactivated by full contact or proximity sensing whereby the system is able to record time for any athletic training function.The fitLight Trainer™ is a flexible wireless training system that can be adapted and configured for all sports, with the goal of improving hand/eye co‑ordination, strength and conditioning, and controlled rehabilitation from injuries.
With the fitLight Trainer you can design any training profile/routine you require, regardless if the focus is on speed, strength, the ability to concentrate and react, or vision training. Optimize your fitness training, strength and conditioning, and speed/agility drills with real time data captured by the fitLight Trainer.